This past weekend, Dan and I went to see Rebel Wilson's new movie, Isn't It Romantic. I was looking forward to seeing this moving because I thought it would just be funny and cutsie. And it lived up to that, but little did I know it would also be quite profound. I found myself tearing up more than once because it reminded me how important it is to love yourself and to live with purpose. I have struggled with both of these for years. I have worked to make progress, but now, I am ready to take it to the next level. And I am jazzed! There are things that are important to me that I do not share with others because I am afraid of what people might think. Well it's time to drop that hot coal. I believe with all of my heart that my purpose in life is to serve as a platform that raises others up in health and happiness. So that is what I am going to do and I couldn't be any happier. I vow think positively and optimistically. I vow to share with others information, tools, resources, support and motivation that will help them to live a healthy and happy life. And I vow to love myself, believe in myself and be a role model for others.
I know I can do this. And it is because of the people in my support system, especially a handful in particular.
- My husband who loves and supports me unconditionally and who embodies what it means to live a healthy lifestyle
- My friend, Ashley who makes me feel like I can do anything I set my mind to.
- My mentors, Luke & Katie for their confidence in me and my ability to go far in life
- My coach, Hailey who sees my potential even when I don't and invests her time and energy into helping me live a healthy life
- And my parents, for teaching me that with faith, anything is possible.
Have a great night, and be well.