Skip to main content

UPDATE: Tiers of Joy

UPDATE: March 9, 2023 I've had more time to pray on it and really listen to God, and I've decided that I am not going to close Jenuine Enterprises as a whole. Instead, I am going to restructure it a bit. That being said, I am still closing the edible creations division of the business as well as customized or personalized crafts. Inventory specific to those divisions of my company will be liquidated. I am working through the new structure of the business as we speak, and I am very excited about how it is shaping up. When I have more details, I will share them. In the meantime, I have some backend work to do and a website refresh. Stay tuned! —Jen

A new drink at Starbucks?



No, this post is not about a new drink at Starbucks. 😉 It's a story about choosing better health. Two years ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about what was in my $5.54 Starbucks Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato that I was buying multiple times a week, but I BALKED at the idea of spending $2.38 a day for a simple way to add 30 fruits and veggies to my diet every day. 🤔

I am a person who typically needs to SEE change to stay motivated. But the results I experienced were so much deeper than that. Within 4 weeks of adding 30 fruits and veggies to my diet every day, my health started to improve and I FELT better, guys. I couldn’t SEE it. I couldn’t MEASURE it. But I could FEEL it. I felt like a different person. My energy improved. My mood improved. I had more clarity and focus. That, for me, was a win.

What could good health mean for you? More energy? Better sleep? Growth in your hair and nails? Clear skin? Reduced allergies? Better mood? Love yourself enough to choose good health. I can help get you there! 🤗 DM me to get started today!

#thejenuinelife #wholefoodnutrition #itjustmakessense #bridgethegap #choosegoodhealth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVISED: Owl Eyeglass Holder Crochet Pattern

Here is a link to the original pattern: https://myfingersflyblog.com/2019/05/24/friday-freebie-owl-eyeglass-holder/ Jen’s adjustments in orange Materials: Worsted weight yarn 2 1/3  oz. ombre or variegated – I alternated the base color (ivory) with a light pink since they would compliment the color of my frames 1 oz. solid Few yards orange – I used a light yellow to compliment the light pink Size G crochet hook – I used a size I because I tend to crochet too tight Yarn needle Plastic googly eyes 40 mm – I used 25 mm eyes because I wanted them to be smaller Fiberfil Pantyhose – I did not use the pantyhose since I was using a color similar to the color of the fiberfil Crocodile stitch video – https://youtu.be/HN_SNZDW21w Directions: BODY: Rnd 1: With ombre yarn, ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Do not join. Rnd 2: 2 sc in each st (12 sc). Rnd 3: *Sc in next st, 2 sc in next st, repeat around (18 sc). Rnd 4: *Sc in each of next 2 sts, 2 sc in next st, * repeat around (24 sc). Rnd 5: *Sc i

UPDATE: Tiers of Joy

UPDATE: March 9, 2023 I've had more time to pray on it and really listen to God, and I've decided that I am not going to close Jenuine Enterprises as a whole. Instead, I am going to restructure it a bit. That being said, I am still closing the edible creations division of the business as well as customized or personalized crafts. Inventory specific to those divisions of my company will be liquidated. I am working through the new structure of the business as we speak, and I am very excited about how it is shaping up. When I have more details, I will share them. In the meantime, I have some backend work to do and a website refresh. Stay tuned! —Jen

Otis: An answered prayer

This past Friday, October 15, I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed over lunch when a post on one of the dog mom pages I follow caught my eye. It was a rehoming post for this little boy: Otis, a 1-year-old teddy bear (Shih Tzu/Bichon mix). Now, this was a type of post I had seen before, but there was something about this one that stopped me in my tracks. I just knew in my heart we had to help. I called Dan over to take a look. He had a similar reaction, which told me we were being called to do this. Even though we already had three fur babies, we were drawn to Otis. We had to know more. We had to meet him. The post specified that they wanted Otis to go to a home where he'd be the king of the house or the only pet. That didn't stop me from reaching out. I wrote from my heart and asked that they consider us even though we did not meet the criteria set forth. Imagine my excitement when I heard back from the owner! We both poured out our hearts and knew this was worth a shot